- Service Dogs
- Additional Services
- Help Now!
- About Us
Service Dogs for People with Disabilities
That make a difference!
Doggie Does Good is a nonprofit service dog training organization that has been developed to help people all across the U.S. with hearing, seizure, psychiatric/emotional, diabetic, and/or mobility/balance disabilities gain independence and companionship by coupling them with highly trained service dogs.
Our mission is ...
- to promote and strengthen the bond between a Service Dog and their partner;
- to place a well-matched Service Dog that will provide companionship, love and support to their partner;
- to train a Service Dog that creates a positive and significant improvement in a person’s everyday life;
- to place a well skilled Service Dog that will restore a sense of confidence and independence to their human companion;
- and to make sure our clients have the training and support they need to continue the skill sets their doggie has learned and bond with their new companion.